WYOMING FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for WYOMING. A food handlers card from eFoodhandlers®, a national leader in food safety education, should be a required ingredient in the entree of each food handler in WYOMING. Cooks, servers and even dishwashers rely upon the training of eFoodhandlers to put important food safety concepts in their hands.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent WYOMING
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local WYOMING jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.
Those Needing Help
eFoodHandlers commitment to education is an integral part of their mission statement for WYOMING. This means eFoodHandlers will provide free & low-cost services to schools, non-profits and those who are economically challenged regardless of their ability to pay.
eFoodhandlers makes it easy for businesses in WYOMING to manage food worker training. This includes the management of transcripts to determine who is current, and whos needs training. It also includes payment management and quantity discounts.